Join the Forum - Phase 2
Thank you for your feedback! The forum feature is now closed. All feedback from this consultation period is being analyzed and will be summarized in a “What we Heard” report, to be released this spring. Residents and stakeholders can sign up for the CSWB newsletter to stay informed.
Join us for a 24/7 open dialogue on what matters most to you. Questions are posted for each of the six local priorities so we can better understand different life experiences and explore ideas and solutions together. The forum will be open until March 5.
These issues are not always easy to discuss and can raise difficult feelings for some. This engagement forum will be moderated to ensure safe conversations. Supports are available locally for those in need:
- Distress Center of Ottawa and Region Distress: 613-238-3311 (24/7); text/chat 613-343-306-5550 (10am-11pm)
- Mental Health Crisis Line (613-722-6914)
- Youth Services Bureau (613-260-2360)
- Ottawa Public Health: Mental Health Resource Page
- The Royal: Substance Use and Concurrent Disorders