Launch of Phase 3 of the TMP Consultations
The public is invited to provide feedback on the close to 70 proposed transportation-related policies to be included in Part 1 of the TMP.
The full draft document can be found below:
Proposed policies include, among others, policies to:
- build a clean and sustainable transportation system;
- create a more equitable transportation system;
- use transportation to support the city we want to build;
- maximize walkability;
- develop a great cycling city;
- expand and improve transit city-wide;
- provide safe, multimodal streets;
- manage the curb, parking, and the movement of goods; and,
- advance transportation demand manage.
These draft policies - developed in line with the Official Plan, and the new realities of our growing city - will guide our transportation decisions and networks to 2046 and help Ottawa fulfill its vision of becoming the most liveable mid-sized city in North America.
The public is encouraged to review the draft policies and complete the surveys by February 18, 2022. Residents can also provide feedback directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Phase 3 consultation strategy will also include a Public Open House to be scheduled for early in 2022. Please say tuned for more details.
Residents are also invited to learn more and provide feedback on Active Transportation candidate projects and the proposed rural network. Find more information here.